2012年10月26日星期五

beats by dre solo should spend money

This is a bit ? I ,I didn have the money . I had just finished, see Sara Edo at the foot of a lie Ju almost fell , Gosh ,so in this civilized society that someone didn save money .
Things seldom seen are strange. To save money ,to save it ,it was the people of the village to send out is penniless ,my dad used to say the word is young people should spend money on his own to earn.
when I left he threw me a few pieces of luggage ,later I never had open look inside some what ,then when the soldiers, but in addition to daily meals out of nothing . Your identity card ?I help you to have a look .
Sarah Aidoo seems to think what . Is this ? I took that picture just run the card . No, your nameplate ! Nameplate ,what is it ? Sarah Aidoo could not help loudly shouted: are you hung around the neck of the gadget ,you join the army did not give you ? When he joined the army to me ?Hey ,if there is a thing, it should be hung on the neck ?Hey ,I thought it was a key chain ,you look in my pants waistband .
I think of joining the army, have a small metal piece with a chain ,didn care just tuck in the waist . You ... ... . Sarah Aidoo gas is seems to be tied, speechless, but look at my hands are not empty ,he came near to help me to translate the nameplate .
Sarah Aidoo took the nameplate plug it into the Logistics Department of the automatic cash register a in a bayonet ,while a few numbers jumped out .The Imperial Army identity nameplate ,from joining the army at the moment to each recruit hands ,nameplate in addition to record the name and some of the basic status of recruits ,the feeder to the terminal can also be found in the holder which forces and rank etc, besides it is also a soldier to receive allowance certificate .
Wow -- ,you are so rich, said no money . Sarah Aidoo looked at the numbers and marvel at the .Rich. That won it .How many ? I hold a lot of things went up to look , one ,ten ,hundred ,thousand ,million ,.
.. ... 1 00000. Five hundred and one thousand one hundred and ten. See balance as shown in the figure ,I was so excited that I almost arms that heap of things into the ground .Sarah Aidoo will I got asked : you do not know that you have so much money ? The five hundred thousand may is my friend sent me ,I also know of it today ,the other more than one thousand pieces of .
.. ? Is that your corporal allowance .I help you transfer the money ? Line . OK ,I your room . Ho ho -- ,trouble you for such a long time really feel shy ,why don my dorm numbers tell me I find .
I am surprised that a president ,although is chairman of the student union ,have time to accompany me this new running around like a little something fishy . Never mind ,for your safety I still take you to go .
For my sake ?Ha ha -- !Here is what danger ,danger? ! Sarah Aidoo watched the earnest expression ,I don .�� �� �� logistics departmentfrom student dormitory area is not far ,Sara Edo led Dugu and soon came to a thirty high-rise ,arrived downstairs Sarah Aidoo saw a appears to have been waiting and beautiful girls come out .
Welcome ,welcome ,welcome .How come now ,I will wait here for quite a while . Girl talk like a hope sweetheart come woman waiting after finally saw the sweetheart is general ,be in ecstasies over ,I worried .
Qian Li ,don . Sarah Aidoo saw the woman suddenly tense up ,not a little love chide tract .At least in all war is so think ,this lovely girl ,it is too late ,that someone so unromantic loudly, is really .
.. ... .That But he is in good faith to help you learn it ,you don it ,as long as the students can understand my heart on the line .You say, is it right? Yeah ,boy ! Celie two big watery eyes swept the Dugu and blinked .
Is is is is is is is ... ... To introduce myself ,my name is Celie, college life committee member ,you are welcome to come to our school ,come with me and I quarters ,I get your stuff .
His Excellency President ,then go straight . Qian Li said, it is natural to put his hand on me with a bunch of articles .Far look like a beauty in the help a frightened little fat move things, however the bitter self-knowledge ,the delicate hand placed on time, alone and suddenly found that heavy arms items a lot, really can help ,yuqpan yuqman .
�� �� �� Hello ,what do you mean ? Sarah Aidoo turned red did not know he is angry ,or shy .I think it is the former more, just why he is so angry ?Because the eyes of a girl? Why? But I have to consider ,only follow blindly follow beauty to the dormitory upstairs .
All the corporal ,take care of yourself ,if you don the dormitory I can give you a room . Sarah Aidoo gooseberry with has not come up ,just stood there, I do not know what motivated me crying .
One to five floor when I can go with head high and chest out ,holding arms heavy items one step by step down the stairs ,six to ten floor, head also held up the chest is collapsing .
Fast on the twenty floor, Celie finally withdrew her hand ,because the extension of time is too long ,the hand was a little sour . Also ... ... Also ... ... Yes. Yes. A few ... .
.. A few ... ... Layer ... ... Layer . I breathless asked . . It is rare to a girl on the twenty floor surface without missing a beat ,while the twenty floor can say is I push her up ,but still let me feel very ashamed .
Also on the three layer ,finally hear Qian Li said ,beats by dre solo, here, is this . It is near the stairs hostel .3009 -- ,call ,thank you miss Celie ,I hope I can see you again .Just how do you open this ? At the bare even door handles are no dormitory door I do not know from which side can open .
Use your student card in the recognition device in the system on the line .Oh ,the door would not close you directly into the well . Gee !Really Oh ,Miss Celie in rest . Just have a closed door somehow opened a crack ,a repressed laughter came to my ears ,four at the corridor still no other man ,it is wrong .
I was back with back door opening ,side back to Celie .No. No, forget it .You can go in ,you packed my home again . Celie double shake the declined . Never mind ,I am very .
.. ... . Wow ,one filled with water box buckle on my head ,I will become soaked through .The dormitory was a string of silvery laughter .Ringing ?I turned to look at the dormitory .
God -- !What this about , Harvey? Dormitory five girls into a smile .�� �� �� this is my dorm !? I hurried to the corridor to Celie asks . Yeah !What .Qian Li was not very natural .
But the inside those girls ... ? Oh. You said they ,is your roommate ! My roommate !Ha ha ha -- !It ... ... Too ... ... Not so good ,can you give me another dormitory ? The sky Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论