2013年1月6日星期日

www.yinfay.com www.yinfay.com

In the eyes after a few laps, he said with a smile: "wife!You do not make-up, you the money if you buy cosmetics, after several students will think of you,http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Vuitton, especially someone, the money can be soon became his money, you have to buckle down, that is not from the dare to confront the greatest danger?But the wife!I have a compromise on the use of six hundred and eighty, I buy you a cup of drink that bird's nest bird's nest, beauty, which is not solved!"Boss.Sister-in-law!My dear brother!Kiss sister!Don't play games with me together, so you can come, I and phase is very happy, you say my words on phase?"Yu Fei said with a smile.At this time to fly around the Qiu Liyun heard Yu Fei and Xie Tianqiang two people conversation, shy raised his head, looked to fly awkward scolds: "fly!What are you doing here!We owe the brother love's a lot, we married brother and several sister would come,www.yinfay.com, I would have been very pleased, but how do you very big brother to the dowry money to?"Hao Jing heard the words of Xie Tianqiang, he laughingly explained: "liyun!They are brothers, this is their own thing, we don't with nv."Xie Tianqiang heard Yu Fei and Hao Jing, looking on the fly was depressed, he smiled said: "good!We also don't make him look,louis vuitton outlet online, do you think I am, we do the brothers did not have this life afterlife, one of my brothers are married, we should be happy for him, as gifts!You can count on me!Your brother yesterday I received your telephone news, arrange for, I will give you a surprise,!The joke is over, today we are brothers and have a long time no well meet again, come here, you eat."Just as Xie Tianqiang and fly them happy to get together to eat dinner, in the M country western desert, this place in country M is known as the 5 Nations people's eyes is a mysterious place.This is a M local time at five in the morning, in the desert under the earth tens of meters deep place, a huge underground city, several scientists from a sealed container to extract a blue s è liquid, then put under a microscope to view Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论