2012年11月16日星期五

cnn at most in close to

Come, they are similar to me, all at wipe perspiration!"The weather is very abnormal today, affirmation will rain of, don't know worry dream as well, they still want much to come back for a long time, don't meet with rain-storm at the right moment on the road, that some dangerous" Zi Meng says, . "Can't of, worry what elder sister Meng opened is a good car, her technique is again good, should not have what matter of, Zi elder sister Meng, you trust like", small girl at comforter Zi dream. I haven't sat in seat of honor down in the seat, Mao in the door drive push away, I all by foot can guess, this kind of act only small Xia just do of, indeed as expected, small Xia, connect leap to take to jump ground to run to come in, interest blunt blunt ground call way, "poem elder brother Xia, did you guess that where I test to go to?Try and guess!", Say, in front of me once the very happy ground leap a to spring up and completely ignore Zi dream and small girl also present. "Save a teacher hospital, with your elder brother's a school, guess a rightness?", My joy ha ha the ground say to her. "?How did you guess to get?Wasn't a somebody else to tell you", the small Xia surprisingly looking at me. I say that"this you need not took care of, anyway your elder brother guessed a rightness, to!". The small Xia Jue wears a small mouth to say, "hum, calculate you guess rightness,Facebook, isn't your Gao happy?". I say with smile, "certainly, my younger sister and I are an alumni, I am certainly getting more happy, you say, you want what gift, as long as the elder brother makes it of, all depend on you". "Really?Do you talk to count?", The small Xia doubt ground looking at me. I say that"certainly, has the elder brother ever fool you?Do you turn over two of us' growth record and have an elder brother to cheat your record?""H'm, have no, but I don't want to let the third gift that person knows that you send for me" finishes saying, she smiled Chou the dream of Chou Zi and small girl. Zi dream and small girl mutually see a to smile, then, get up from the sofa, leave, I hurriedly say, "small Xia, don't make, the outside is very hot, you Zi elder sister Meng and none of little elder sister Yuns are outsiders, you keep saying!The elder brother is affirmative to promise yours, as long as the elder brother really does to get". The small Xia disappointedly says, "all right!That I write to you, you forbid to make the other people know, even my daddy doesn't go as well, this is two of us' secret, you swear, don't betray me". "Okay, I swear, if I betrayed my little younger sister Xia, I hereafter let the urine suppress dead, like!", I have already delivered poison Shi to her. "Who make you deliver this kind of dead dead of Shi, I believed you", say the small Xia Du wears a mouth and wrote two words to me. Once I see and eat surprised, what small Xia write BE, "ring" is two words, the simpleton also knows, these two meanings of words, this is the courtship! My face isn't happy right away, I stared her one eye and said, "you should study well, don't think this a hideous mess matter, not elder brother hereafter all ignored you". See small Xia again, the small face of spirit is red, the mouth raises of old Gao, shout that the ground breathes heavily spirit, the tears beats to turn in the eye socket, on turning round, ran to go out. Once the Zi dream and small girl see and get a shock, Zi dream says, "your brother and sister how?She writes what, make you so angry?". I give the Zi dream the note to took a look, she smiled, "the young girl fell in love with you, small cloud, the rival seeing to us is more and more young, don't know that our baby has as well what good, let various beauties all ascend pole to pour to make track for him". "Zi dream, you don't laugh at me, you say this matter Zha to do!I can really be her close younger sister!Always don't also think slanting lead", I almost needed to swear. The small girl says that"this matter other people not say what, anyway we different idea you again the Na is small of, isn't and yes?Zi elder sister Meng", finish saying, the small girl looking at Zi dreams. The Zi dream smiled to smile to say, "the baby is free of, the young girl kept in mind spring, very normal of, the elder sister explains and convinces her for you by that time". "Boon, I wish it were true, the small Xia is my close younger sister, I don't hope that she suffers from a little injury, I even don't hope is that I hurt hers in person",cnn, words although such, I still feel around around unclearly the small Xia will have an accident of, she these several days of performance I already heart such as clear mirror, we together grew up since the childhood, each other understands very much, she is that is a Jin temper, recognize quasi- of it is can hardly for matter to turn head, this is that I worry most . I heel pass uncle made a telephone call, to his way pleased, and tell him, the school fees of small Xia lets I this be elder brother of come to pay, but closed an uncle to refuse, he says, he has this ability, if he has a difficulty will seek my this nephew naturally of, I see him say like this, also not persistence.He finally says with me, the villa has already ordered down, the inside is to repair like, plus to repair, revenue from tax, thing industry etc. expenses add up to 1,500,000.I make him call in a style and take good check to the finance and in a short while take me and Zi dream they will see building, if is satisfied, he can hand over money right away, connect down us and then can have by buyer. The Zi dream listenned to say, "baby, closing an uncle to work can enough tingle benefit, this is just many long times, he incredibly orders about the building, however you the villa here can be enough cheap of, even repair all like just 1,500,000, return more than 300 squares, very value, this wants at save city to also want at least 200 many ten thousand, also don't include to repair what of". "Yes!We is after all region City here, not is to save city, the real estate hasn't truely developed, I feel the villa that we buy hereafter affirm to have appreciation space of". BE saying, the telephone on the table rang, once I see, is a finance department of,google, "feed, poem Xia, your uncle says to open a 1,500,000 checks and says to is what you call him come take, because the quantity is too big, I still ask you", close the voice of bell. ", To, you give him!After coming back I again repair a label word is for a while". "Boon, good of" closed bell to hang telephone. After several minutes, close an uncle to take me and two of my beauties set out and showed a court garden the west is at the city suburb, leave company about 10 minutes of car distance, is this city head villa area, can buy of rise the villa here of mostly the company of this city Gu celebrity, certainly, we close a surname also be regarded as. Arrived garden in the show court, after getting off, we took a look outside the villa area first.My wreath attends to for a while on all sides, the scenery is really quite good, the whole villa area thing both sides wreath mountain, the back faces water, the opposite is a downtown, surrounding whole lawns that is an artificial to protect, have a liking for go to really comfortable, live in this kind of place, person really easy longevity, the air is delightfully fresh nature, environment beautiful, make people free of mind and happy of heart. The Zi dream from the heartly sends out an exclamation, "true beautiful!I like, poem Xia, do you feel?", Pass the uncle is present, the Zi dream has no not bashful call my baby. "Boon, I feel very good, small cloud, like?", I turned round to ask to ask small girl. "Boon, very happy, really hope to all live here during a lifetime", the small girl smiles to say to me. I delivered an information to her with the look in the eyes, the meaning was to say, "meeting of, hereafter she can one generationThe young ≌ Yu Mao forgives to protect the  Yi ⑾ Zheng  Jue's the Kui Mi Hui toe Zhi E to be worth difficult vinegar of Ling Ren to hope the Yao  Hun Cheng Shang does the liquid give ∧ Feng to hug last home impossible Dai?"Poem Xia, let's still go in!Saw building first", say, the pass uncle got us to sell building place. Sell one Ms. Wei of building place we took a pass the uncle is optimistic about of inside in the villa, the position is quite good, at most in close to river bank of a , don't know the reason why, somebody else how don't pick this kind of position, however I like very much. Sold Ms. Lou to open a hospital door, we walked into, this kind of villa is an exclusively small hospital, outside a yard, in is a villa, young lady then after opening the door of villa, we walk into a to see, really satisfied, in decorate very quite good, below is a marble ceramic tile, brush white of, the space of hall very big, a kitchen, each floor contains 4 sets, there is all bathroom toilet in each set, in installed a luxury bath Ba and bathtub, there are also two small rooms, estimate is prepare for the kid, even get ready beds in these rooms, in fact want to live incoming of words, furniture that need to be added to place also not much of, really very good, I am very satisfied. Then, we arrived the second floors, the second floor was basic to is a similar to the first floor structure, unique dissimilarity of BE, there is the building in a building in the second floors, I climb up on seeing, and the building was a fitness centered in going together with some simple workout devices, thoughted really thoughtfully in somebody else this building! After coming down, sell Ms. Lou to ask, "Sir, satisfaction?". "Basic satisfaction!Does the price still have a company to measure?150 a little bit universal Be getting more expensive", I want to press price. Sell Ms. Lou to say with smile, "you tried and asked your this pass teacher to know, the price was to have no Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论