2012年11月19日星期一

dr dre beats y and timely inter

: how are you ,my brother .You don ;we just chat, you suddenly start fire .What ? , relationresultBOT,although at a very bad feeling ,but also not to make him lose his reason .Black orcs shook his head tone in a trifling weakness : I just in a bad mood ! , relationresultNot in the mood? Is it because the exam was postponed ?You are not so like the first title ? Leon quickly and timely interface .
So the soldiers gave a smile ,Zhebai side spits out the big smoke ,saying: no matter how the instructor is dead ?College should not be for the postponement of the examination time .
relationresultIlooking forward in this exam can and BOT to argue over the failure last time ,but I am very unwilling ! , relationresult!Zhebai .Do you still want to be with BOT ratio .First you beat Leon again ?The last exam you third .
Leon ! , relationresultThe last time I lost to him was a complete accident .This exam I would beat him ! , relationresultWithaggressive words .Reminds Leon to accept ,cheap dr dre beats.He shouted loudly replied : try !Zhebai I bet you ;the next exam if you beat me .
I will ask all the people to the stone table to drink .But if you lose it for you please .How , relationresultGood !What is the problem .The next exam then you ready money on the line ! , relationresultshould I say to you .
.relationresultComradesdistracted .The BOT is a good thing .He now had in chaos is :just a few days ago .I suddenly find myself to .Say those words .And now an instructor really dead .
And it is in the environment is safely home to death; family .relationresultThis islike all my style !Those who lost property also can be explained as a kind of intentional cover other behavior .
relationresultBut it isonly an idea ,there is no evidence .relationresultBOTnow considered ;would you like to have a cut I find myself .Tell the sheriff .On reason of sergeant is to want to say ,but emotionally black orcs did not mind :was I does not really love people ,but anyway always their comrades in arms ,though not together had fought, but the freshmen do together to eat bitter .
And at that time I was almost no other friends ,but often talk to yourself .relationresultAlthough he iscrazy but very smart ,at least in the circumstances ;all I was the only one with instructors ,often getting food to people ,although the food is fresh .
But every time all I never forget Ibot a .relationresultThis degree givesSergeant very touched ,he tried to kill me into their circle ,but the result is abnormal .So the BOT and he is always maintained a different feelings .
relationresultThepattern of chewing any soldiers to find yourself and say the words .The BOT is ;in some respects he wasn .relationresultThis relationship isnow Sergeant annoyance :from the heart :Botba may not be the masked instructors died ,as all I said the other day :This is a lot of people want to do but can ,don ,it should not have done .
relationresultSuchwords ;all my behavior should be supported by .relationresultBOTis now the general chaos ,once again he didn decide on what path to follow .relationresultAfter supperrelationresultBOTepoch-making did not go for days to sergeant ,although he is very want to go ,but still there are more important things to do .
relationresultCollege trainingfield , relationresultLetme his hands holding a long knife rapid waving ,in front of cylindrical target to chop a spark and white marks .Soldiers training very devoted ,that was also unaware .
relationresultWithout warning;BOT appeared in all fall behind .Black orcs did not disturb the training of soldiers .Just quietly watching his kill the bill .relationresultAfter a moment,the profile of your character orcs stopped action ,wrist flexible a turn, and then rapidly will double knife on a push .
In a sound into the sheath after .relationresultHechuckled: I can guess why you came to me ! , relationresultI just don crap !Tell me ;death the instructor is it right? You kill BOT and cold , relationresultThis important ? , relationresultt have the timeand leave you ,tell me is it right? You dry ! Black orcs yelled suddenly increasing the volume .
relationresultMaybe theBOT way of expression to kill some uncomfortable .The habit of using the thumb Fuguo face a teardrop tattoo .Intonation is not the ease : don make a want to fight .
What the hell are you why angry ,for the one you don the dead ,or for I have faith in you ,or you are arrogant to think freely insult me ! ,dr dre beats, relationresultSothe black orcs didn he was silent for a while after the .
A deep breath : you know I ,you know what I angry !relationresultToday Ishould have gone to the Abbot ,learning all soldiers dream of tactical :flash .But I stand in front of you ,just to ask you a question ;tell me !All i !The instructor is it right? You kill ? , relationresultTell me why you so obsessed with this answer ,I will answer you .
, relationresultI don ,just tell me .... , relationresultMy answer is right ! , relationresultA briefbreak make BOT eyes unconsciously widened ,but eventually he said : I don why to want to know the answer .
relationresultA few days ago yougive I said those words, I suspect that you kill the instructor .I think that is wrong ,so I want you to find me tell the sheriff ;but .Also as you said :I really don snitch .
Although I think one is right !relationresultBut I also.... , relationresult. relationresultThe two volume of the twenty-seven chapter , relationresult?BOT ,you are a soldier ,beats by dre uk!But you had in mind ?relationresultA man dies,it for you and I are very common thing to do !And the people you don .
relationresultHoweveryou flew to me like a child questions ;you don ? , relationresultSopolite words never on BOT are effective ,black orcs Zou Mei said : you are telling me ;that death is nothing to do with you ? , relationresultAnd I have not related; you should they want to .
Said all I turned and walked away .relationresultWhatdo you mean ?Tell me what you did is it right? .Is it right? I decided to put the words you said tell the sheriff . BOT problem-finding wrap around the origin .
relationresultBlack orcswords ,and did not play a very good role ;all I turn around and look to the BOT laughed softly : you won find me before you and told the sheriff .If you want to say ;you don come here .
relationresultYouask me ;just want their questions to get a clear answer ,if I told you I didn ;you can completely relax .relationresultIf Itell you that I killed ;you will for me to hide the secret !relationresultI know you,really !Although you don but I really know you ;our souls are part of the same .
, relationresultAllI away the voice ,straight down on the BOT !He must be admitted ;this will chew the runes in the face of the crazy, just said is completely correct :he did not go to the informant, although Orc Sergeant wanted to help the sheriff killer ;but this can never bring trouble to his cost !relationresultA few days laterrelationresultInstructorswere killed things gradually forgotten . Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论